Accessories can make or break your look. If you choose the right accessories, they will complement your outfit, but the wrong ones will make you look like a Christmas tree. How to Accessorize Denims?
You can accessorize every clothing item in your wardrobe. Which is the most versatile item in everyone's wardrobe? Good jeans. You can pair it with a white casual tee, and go to college, you can throw a jacket over it and hit the club. Many people think there are not many ways you can accessorize your denim if you do it will make you look over the top.
The most important part of accessorizing is to take note of the details. Pay close attention to your outfit - its colour, pattern, everything. Read on to find out how to Accessorize Denims.
- Denim jacket for the win - A denim jacket can be paired with everything- LBD, white tee shirt, skirts, summer dresses, jeans, printed pants.
- For a flirty and chic look wear a solid coloured tee shirt dress, and put on a denim jacket on top. You can also wear a headband or bandana.
- For a cup of coffee in the cafe with your friends, wear a white tee with a denim jacket and jeans. If you are going to a party afterwards, just wear a heavily layered necklace, and you're good to go.
- Denim skirts with a cute top and denim jacket can make you look perfect for a date night. Try to wear a floral print or patterned top. Carry a shoulder bag.
- Scarf - You will see many fashionistas styling a basic tee and jeans with a printed scarf. Having some quirky printed and solid coloured scarfs can be a great addition to your wardrobe. It will change your entire look. You can wear a scarf with your dress, tee shirts, and jackets.
- Fanny pack - Fanny packs are the waist bags that you see tied to everyone's waist. This accessory can change your overall look. You can stuff your mobile, keys, and makeup in it while on the go. It is lightweight and goes perfectly with jeans and tees.
- Denim on denim - Contrary to popular belief, denim on denim is a big win. Pair a denim shirt with your jeans or denim skirt, or a denim jacket over denim overall. It is super chic. Wear block heels. Don't focus on jewellery, a simple hoop earring would look perfect.
Now, it's up to you to pick out your favourite accessory and try these looks. For a change, you can wear red, olive or black coloured denim instead of blue. It will look fresh and make you stand out. Remember, there's no rule when it comes to fashion. You create your own rules.
Unito, a unit of Chandramukhi Impex Limited is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of casual wear for men and kids, special protective garments, and workwear. Headquartered in Kolkata, we are led by a highly professional team. For more than 25 years we have been the preferred choice of manufacturer for many retailers and companies.